I’ve been a Disney princess since I can remember and the movies still have a magical feel. Here are some of my favorites mostly because they are about animals, or about finding love and a living happily ever after… the ultimate fairy tail.
1. Aladdin – A story of love with a Prince, a Princess, and a magic carpet with a monkey named Abu who wouldn’t fall in love.
2. Little Mermaid – Every girl wants to be a mermaid. :-)
3. Lion King – Can you believe this came out in 94?! LOL, damn I’m getting old. I loved all the music from this movie!!
4. Lady and the Tramp – Just an OG Disney movie. I used to watch this movie over and over. LOL
5. Pocahontas – She would be my Disney spirit animal.
6. Dumbo – This movie made me cry.
7. Aristocats – Loved the setting in Paris with a couple curious pussies.
8. 101 Dalmatians – Another dog movie, I’m game.
9. Lilo & Stitch – Ha! Stich & I are similar… we are like an experiment fucked up but with the right person can show us how to love. This movie is my fav.
10. Beauty and the Beast – The ultimate love story. Love, love, loved this movie!